Adding video posts ↑ Back to top
Adding a video to your post is straightforward. Copy the embed code from your favorite video site (i.e., YouTube or Vimeo) and paste into the WooTube Custom Settings field.
It will automatically resize* to fit in the post, but you can manually set the height and width using extra fields under the embed code. We recommend using the default.
* Note: If for your embed code isn’t resizing properly, manually change the values of width and height.
Adding images to posts ↑ Back to top
Our themes use a custom image resizing script (thumb.php) that will dynamically resize, crop & create an image in the appropriate size needed for the template. It is optional to use this in WooTube. If you don’t elect to use it, you will have to manually resize all your thumbnails to 190x142px before adding them to the Custom Settings.
View the video demonstration. To add images to your posts:
- Go to Write > Post tab, and complete all standard fields.
- Click Add Media, and upload an image of your choice.
- Copy the complete “Link URL” field.
- Scroll down to the WooTube Custom Settings panel and paste the “Link URL” into the “Image” field.
Setting up WP-PostRatings ↑ Back to top
This plugin allows you to considerably change the layout of its output. For optimal use, we suggest emulating our setup on the demo of WooTube. Alter the options as shown in screenshots:
Widgets ↑ Back to top
WooTube has custom widgets that give more customization options.
- Woo – Flickr
- Woo – Search
- Woo – Ads 200×200*
* There are options in the widget that need to set for it to work properly