Several widgets are bundled with WooCommerce that allow you to display all sorts of information in your theme’s widgetized areas, such as sidebars, footers, headers and the homepage.
Included Widgets ↑ Back to Top
- WooCommerce Average Rating Filter – Allow the user to refine products based on customer ratings.
- WooCommerce Cart – Displays the shopping cart contents and links to the cart / checkout
- WooCommerce Layered Nav – Allows the user to refine products based on attributes
- WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters – Shows active layered nav filters so users can see and deactivate them.
- WooCommerce Price Filter – Allow the user to refine products based on price on product category pages
- WooCommerce Product Categories – Display product categories in list format
- WooCommerce Products – This includes view for All Products, Featured Products, and On-Sale Products.
- WooCommerce Product Search – Search products only
- WooCommerce Product Tags – Display product tags in tag cloud format
- WooCommerce Recently Viewed – Display a list of products the customer has recently viewed
- WooCommerce Recent Reviews – List recent customer reviewed products with ratings
- WooCommerce Top Rated Products – Display a list of top rated products
Highlighted Widgets ↑ Back to Top
With the Products widget, you can set three different initial options:
- All products
- Featured products
- Products on sale
You can set a title for the widget, number of products to show, and reorder them.
- To show most recent products, use All Products, Order by Date, and Order DESC.
- To show 10 random featured products, set Number of products to show for 10, then use Featured Products, and then order by Random.
Price Filter Widget
The Price Filter widget allows customers to refine products by price by dragging the sliders within the widget to create a price range based on the products displayed on the page.
To use the widget, drag it to your widgetized region as you would any other widget. It automatically detects the minimum and maximum prices on the current page to populate the slider.
Layered Navigation Widget
Layered Navigation is a powerful widget that empowers users to drill-down through your catalog of products via, effectively helping them quickly find what they’re looking for.
Add the widget to your widgetized region. Then choose an attribute to filter by and whether you want users to filter by “AND” or “OR” query types.
- AND – If a user selects two attributes, only products with match both attributes will be returned
- OR – If a user selects two attributes, products which match either attribute will be returned