WooCommerce Splash Popup allows store owners to display a popup on their website containing content from any page on their site. Set content to show based on whether the user is logged in or not, and if the user is a customer or not.
The popup appears on the first page visited by a customer. Once hidden, the popup is hidden via a cookie.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Splash Popup.
- Select a page to show:
- Logged Out Users
- Logged In Users
- Logged In Customers
- Enter the number a days that a cookie should store visits.
- Tick the Force Display checkbox if you wish the popup display under all conditions. Typically enabled for testing purposes.
- Save changes.
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
How do I add a newsletter signup? ↑ Back to top
WooCommerce Splash Popup creates a popup for a page you create on your website. By creating a separate newsletter signup page, you can link to it and have customers sign up via the popup. But this is not a typical feature of the extension itself.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.