The Product Filter – Price widget provides a live price filter for your shop. While your customers indicate the minimum or maximum price in its fields, it finds matching products and shows them on the shop page.
This live filter renders two fields where the customer can input a minimum and a maximum price. The filter will update the shop page to show products within the indicated price range.
Settings ↑ Back to top
- The Title field allows you to set the title of the widget. You can leave it empty and have the widget display its heading automatically instead.
Heading ↑ Back to top
- Show heading – This option will display the heading for this filter.
- Heading – You can input a customized heading here or leave it empty to use the default.
- Show on shop pages only – Use this option to display the widget on relevant shop pages only. This includes the shop page, product tag and product category pages etc.
- Show slider – When this is enabled, the sliding control is displayed.
- Show input fields – With this option enabled, the minimum and maximum fields are displayed.
- Delay – The time in milliseconds to wait after the visitor stops typing to submit the request to filter, the default is “500” for half a second.
- Minimum placeholder – The placeholder text for the minimum field.
- Maximum placeholder – The placeholder text for the maximum field.
- Currency Symbol – Whether to display the currency symbol.
- Clear shortcut – This option is used to display a clickable action element that is used to clear the contents of the price fields and reset the filter.
- Submit button – This will show a Submit button along with the filter.
- Submit button label – Combined with the former option, this is the text displayed on the Submit button.
- Use the Shop URL – When this option is enabled, the filter will link to the shop page instead of the current page. If the filter is displayed on the shop page itself, then this will make no difference.
Advanced ↑ Back to top
The advanced options should be left at their defaults unless there is the need to approach a specific case with this filter.
- Heading ID – This sets the ID of the heading element.
- Heading Class – This sets the class of the heading element.
- Heading Element – Here you can choose which HTML tag is used as the heading element.