The WooCommerce Product Search extension helps to control and improve the relevance of search results and adds facilities that supply instant results while visitors search for products.
Documentation Sections ↑ Back to top
- Setup – A general overview on configuring plugin options and settings.
- Search Weights – Specific information about how search weights work.
- Shortcodes – Shows you how you can show search fields anywhere in your content.
- Widgets – This provides details on using search widgets in your sidebars.
- Themes – (for developers) Here you can find specific information about theme integration.
- API – (for developers) This section provides instructions and examples on how to use the plugin’s API in your theme templates. You will also find details on how to replace the default search form.
Curious to see how it looks like in action? Here’s a short video:
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce Account.
- On your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin – choose the .zip file you have downloaded.
- Proceed to install and activate the extension.
For additional information see also Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch the developer via the Help Desk.