The WooCommerce Product Search extension provides the most advanced Search Engine and best Search Experience for you and your customers. It is an essential tool for every WooCommerce store.
Among its features, you will find a powerful Search Engine that powers front and back end searches, live search and filters, automated indexing, search reports based on real-time data that provide priceless business insights and invaluable statistics. This essential extension also helps to control and improve the relevance of search results and so much more.
Documentation Sections ↑ Back to top
- Setup – A brief overview as it is all mostly automated.
- Settings – Detailed information on how to configure the Search Engine.
- Reports – The reports provide important business insights based on the data that the Search Engine collects.
- Widgets – This provides details on using live search and filter widgets in sidebars.
- Shortcodes – In this section we provide details on the shortcodes that are included with the extension.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Details on common questions and solutions, troubleshooting.
Additional Documentation for Developers:
- Themes – (for developers) Here you can find specific information about theme integration.
- API – (for developers) This section provides instructions and examples on how to use the plugin’s API in your theme templates. You will also find details on how to replace the default search form.
For version 1.x of the extension and WooCommerce 2.x see the previous documentation.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce Account.
- On your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and click Upload Plugin – choose the .zip file you have downloaded.
- Proceed to install and activate the extension.
For additional information see also Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
WooCommerce Product Search ↑ Back to top
The essential tool for every WooCommerce store.
WordPress Blocks – Gutenberg ↑ Back to top
The extension can also be used with the block editor introduced in WordPress 5. With its advanced features, you have limitless possibilities to build custom shop sections.
See the Shortcodes documentation pages for details on the facilities used in the video.
This is the root documentation page WooCommerce Product Search.
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with the developer via the Help Desk.