WooCommerce Email Customizer allows you to use the built-in WordPress Customizer to visually modify the look and style of email templates that go out to customers.
No coding knowledge required! A couple of choices and you’re on your way to creating a more customized experience.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File
- Install Now and Activate the extension
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Emails
- Scroll down to Email Customizer on your email settings, this replaces the Email template section
- Select the “Customize” button, and a preview customizer appears to visually edit the style of your email templates
- Save & Publish when you’re done to save changes
Languages ↑ Back to top
This plugin is fully translatable, and the POT is located within the plugin’s folder/languages. You can put your translated MO file in
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
Is this compatible with other email-based extensions? ↑ Back to top
Questions and Support
Something missing from this documentation? Do you still have questions and need assistance?
- Have a question before you buy this extension? Please fill out this pre-sales form – please include the name of this extension in your query.
- Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the WooCommerce.com Support page and choose this extension name from the “I need help with” dropdown