WooCommerce Email Customizer allows you to use the built-in WordPress Customizer to visually modify the look and style of email templates that go out to customers.
No coding knowledge required! A couple of mouse clicks and you’re on your way to creating a more customized experience.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
- Scroll down to Customize Emails on your email settings that replaces the hex color value input fields.
- Select the button, and a preview customizer appears to visually edit the style of your email templates.
- Save & Publish when you’re done to save changes.
Languages ↑ Back to top
This plugin is fully translatable, and the POT is located within the plugin’s folder/languages. You can put your translated MO file in
Frequently Asked Questions ↑ Back to top
Is this compatible with other email-based extensions? ↑ Back to top
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.