Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Download the zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to your WordPress setup to Install.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top.
- Click Choose File Select Wholesale-For-WooCommerce-Plugin.zip Install Now.
- Click Install Now and Activate the extension.
Pricing Option ↑ Back to top
There are two type of pricing option available for the admin to choose.
- Single Wholesale Role: Default wholesale pricing option. Enter Wholesale prices based on products all wholesale users will be offered the same level of discount.
- Multiple Wholesale Role: Advanced wholesale pricing option. Enter Wholesale prices based on multiple user roles. Offer additional level of pricing to create different levels for wholesale users. For Instance, 20% discount for User A and 30% discount for User B on the same product.
Create different levels of wholesale allowing users to level up to get better pricing options and benefits. Also, define different minimum quantity requirement for each role.
- Default Multi Wholesale Role: Select a default level in multi role option so when a new user request to register as a wholesaler. They will be registered in default wholesale level. For example, if there are three wholesale User role levels (Level A, Level B & Level C) and default is set to Level A. So all users registering as a wholesaler will be assigned to Level A. You can change the role levels when approving the request.
- Disable Auto Approve: Enabling this option will disable the auto approval of wholesale user registration requests. You have to then manually approve each users requests from the Requests Section of the Wholesale Extension.
- Enable Registration Link: Display Register as a Wholesaler link on WooCommerce My Account Page.
- Registration Page: Select Wholesale registration form page from the dropdown list. The user will be redirected to this page when click on Register as a Wholesaler link from WooCommerce My Account page.
Login Settings ↑ Back to top
Restrict price and store access for your users. If you are running a wholesale store only then these options are very helpful.
- Hide Price: Enable this option to display prices to login users only. Product prices will not be displayed to non-logged in or guest users.
- Login Link Label: Set your custom label for the login link generated if the hide price option is enabled.
- Restrict Store Access: Enable this option to allow access to only approved wholesale users. Users whose request is in pending will not be able to access the store. A custom message will be displayed for pending request.
- Custom Message: You can enter your custom message for Pending and Rejected Requests to display at the front-end.
Product Visibility (Global Settings) ↑ Back to top
Controlling who can see which products in your store is really important once you start selling products to wholesale customers.
- Restrict Product Visibility: Enable this option to control the visibility of your products. Hide non-wholesale products from wholesale customers. Retail price products will be hidden from wholesale customers when they are logged in as wholesalers.
- Add to Cart Minimum Quantity: Enforce the minimum quantity requirement on products, let wholesaler add to cart minimum quantity as defined by admin. Enable for wholesale prices to be applied when the minimum quantity is added to cart. Give minimum quantity value from wholesale pricing section.
Customer Upgrade ↑ Back to top
Retail users can request admin to become Wholesaler.
- Upgrade Tab: This tab will be visible to non-wholesale users on WooCommerce My Account Page. User can fill out the form to submit the request for wholesaler role. Request will be approved by admin.
- Resubmit Request: This option allows the user to re submit their request for wholesaler role when get rejected by the admin before.
- Tab Text: Enter custom text for upgrade tab to display at the front-end.
Wholesale Pricing Global ↑ Back to top
Apply wholesale price to all of your products that have a regular price. These type are available in global settings, product category settings and individual product settings.
- Discount Types: There are two type of discounts available Fixed and Percentage. This is a general setting will apply to all products when enabled.
- Fixed Amount: Set a fixed wholesale amount for your users either for a single wholesale role or multiple. For example: if the wholesale price is set to $25, so it will be applied to all products and the prices of the products for the wholesale customer will be $25.
- Percentage Amount: Set wholesale amount on percentage basis, it is the most suitable way to offer discount to your wholesale users when you have a lot of products in your store. For example: if wholesale percentage price is set to 80%, then the wholesale customer will get 20% discount from the retail price. So if a product cost $50 in retail then price for wholesaler will $40 after 20% discount.
- Enter Wholesale Amount: This is the wholesale price you want to offer to your customers. This is not a discount amount so enter the wholesale selling price here. This is a general option and will apply to all products.
- Minimum Quantity: Enter the product minimum quantity for wholesalers to get discount on products, otherwise they have to purchase on regular price.
Front-end Minimum Quantity
User Roles ↑ Back to top
Add multiple Wholesale User roles with different settings for each wholesaler role. By adding multiple wholesaler roles, you can offer different level of discount to different role. Likewise, for Role A 20% discount and for Role B 25%. It will make your process easier and smoother if you are selling in multiple places.
Enter Description for that particular role like standard is basic and how much discount a standard wholesaler will get.
Enable / disable tax exempt for a specific wholesale role or on all roles. Simply select the wholesale role and enable tax exempt. You’ll find these tax exempt settings in Wholesale user role settings. You can either enable tax exempt when adding a new wholesale role or edit and enable tax exempt in existing wholesale role. If Tax exempt is enable orders will be placed excluding tax for those customers who are associated with these exempted roles.
Enable tax exempt.
Disable Coupon Codes for Wholesale customers. When coupon codes are disable for the specific or all wholesale roles then customers cannot utilize their coupon on cart and checkout page. As wholesale customers are already getting discounted prices so store owners can cancel the use of coupon codes on wholesale roles. For coupon code settings:
Disable Payment Methods. Restrict your wholesale customers to use particular payment gateways such as PayPal or Cash on Delivery method when ordering. You can disable some payment gateway options for a specific wholesale role or all. This option is very useful if you are dealing in multiple locations where all the payment gateways are not applicate or useful, whereas in some location common gateways are not supported so other payment gateway option is available for Wholesale users operating in these locations. For payment settings:
Disable Shipping Method. Restrict wholesale users to use particular shipping methods. Different shipping method can be set for different wholesale customers with different shipping rates. The shipping methods you restrict will not be visible to wholesale customers at the checkout. For shipping settings:
User Registration ↑ Back to top
User Registration form builder. Go to Wholesale 🡪 Registration. You can enable disable form fields to display at front-end with the help of the shortcode [wwp_registration_form], just copy the shortcode and place it on any page to display wholesale registration form for users to submit their request. To disable the whole section just turn off the toggle, for individual fields checkmark each option available. Also, change the label of the fields.
Default form fields or billing address field:You can select which field to show or hide totally depends on your preferences.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
Shipping Address Fields:
- Shipping First Name
- Shipping Last Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Tax ID
- File Upload
- Custom field 1
- Custom field 2
- Custom field 3
- Custom field 4
- Custom Text Area
- Display Tax ID in billing address (enable this option to display tax id in billing address in Woocommerce orders).
Front-end Tax ID
Don’t forgot to save changes after done customizing. Now you can copy the shortcode [wwp_registration_form] and place it on a page where you want to display your registration form to your users with enabled fields and custom labels.ShortcodeGo to Pages 🡪 Add new or Edit.Place the shortcode [wwp_registration_form].Publish / update.
- User Request :
All registration request will drop in the request section. When the auto approval is disabled admin have to approve or reject the requests manually. Admin can also choose which Wholesaler role to assign to the customer when the request is in pending, this option will only appear when multiple pricing option is enabled.For User Requests:Go to Wholesale 🡪 Requests.
Edit pending request to either approve or reject. You can even add a rejection note for the user stating why the request is being rejected.
Select the Role to assign. Multi Roles settings will appear when the multi pricing option is enabled from the general settings.
Select Approve request and Update settings.
Or you can Reject the request with a rejection note and update settings.
You can set up email notifications for your users. Notifications are for both admin and users. Admin will get notified via Email when a new registration request is being made. Users will get notifications on request submission, approval and rejection.
Set Individual Product Wholesale Pricing ↑ Back to top
Set Wholesale prices for individual products on single and multiple wholesale role level. You can set wholesale prices on simple and variable products.
Apply minimum quantity rule for each role.
Update / Publish product.
For Multiple pricing option.
Variable product settings
Individual Product Visibility ↑ Back to top
Set product visibility for individual products on single and multiple wholesale role level. You can set the product visibility on simple and variable products. Product Visibility option field for both simple and variable products will be found in the Wholesale Tab.
Go to WooCommerce Products 🡪 Add or Edit a product.
For Single user role:
Simple Product settings
For Multi user role:
Simple Product settings
Variable Product settings
Before Cancellation ↑ Back to top
After Cancellation ↑ Back to top
Category Product Wholesale Pricing ↑ Back to top
Set wholesale pricing for products category to apply the prices to all the products that are associated with that particular category. You can set different prices for different wholesale roles if multi pricing role option is enabled.
Multi Pricing option
Single Pricing option
Now all the product linked with that category will show the wholesale amount entered. For example, clothing category, if the discount type is percentage and 90% is entered into the wholesale amount than 10% discount will be offered on all products linked with clothing category.
Product Category Visibility ↑ Back to top
Set Product visibility for products category to apply the settings to all the products that are associated with that particular category. You can choose different categories for different wholesale roles.
For Multi user role: