Customer Upload files for WooCommerce plugin lets your customer upload files from the product, cart, and checkout page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Customer Upload Files for WooCommerce and have your .zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you just downloaded from WooCommerce.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
Configurations ↑ Back to top
At the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > setting > Upload Files to configure Upload File extension. In this tab you will find two sections Add Rule and Manage Rule.
Add Rule ↑ Back to top
In this section, you can add rules to enable upload files option for customers. In each rule you can configure the followings.
- Enable/Disable (Enable or Disable the rule)
- Display On (Select location you want to enable upload file option such as Product Page, Cart Page or Checkout Page > After Notes)
- Single/Multiple Files: (Enable single upload or multiple file upload options)
- Allowed File Types: (Specify file types you want to allow such as jpg, png etc.)
- File Size: (Select from KB, MB, or GB )
- Maximum Upload Size (Enter maximum uploaded file size to upload)
- Multiply By Quantity (Enable it to multiply file upload charges with product quantity)
- File Text (Customize text for Upload File button)
- Background Color (Choose background color of Upload File button)
- Text Color (Select Upload File text color)
- Product/Category Restriction (Choose products, category, or all products, you want enable upload file option)
- User role (Select user role if you to provide this facility to only specific user roles)
Each File Upload Setting ↑ Back to top
You can set the price for each file upload and also provide a fixed or percentage discount. Make the file upload required and enable the customer note with each file upload.
Manage Rule ↑ Back to top
In this section you can see all the rules created by you with complete information. You can edit and delete the rules from here.
Upload Counter ↑ Back to top
Go to WooCommerce > Orders, in the order table, there will be a new column named “Upload Counter”. This column helps you see which customer uploaded the file and the number of files they uploaded.
View, Download & Approve/Disapprove Customer Uploaded Files
You can see the customer uploaded files by opening each order and approve or disapprove and download the uploaded files.
Please hit Update Order Button right after approving or rejecting the uploaded files. Once you update the order, the email notification will be sent to customer.
If customers upload the file from product page , then the uploaded will be displayed in Item section of order detail page.
If customers upload the file from cart or checkout page , then the uploaded will be displayed at the bottom of each order in Upload File section.