You can choose to update WooCommerce with one click or manually update it.
One-Click Update ↑ Back to top
Be sure you’ve read and understand how to update your site, then come back to your live site to update..
- Back up your live site.
- Go to: Dashboard > Updates within WordPress.
- If there is an update, you’ll see WooCommerce in the list of plugins/themes to update.
- Tick the checkbox next to plugins/themes/WooCommerce, then select Update Now button.
Manual Update ↑ Back to top
Again, be certain you’ve read how to update your site.
- Download the latest version of WooCommerce from WordPress.org.
- Upload the unzipped WooCommerce folder to the wp-content/plugins directory on your web server overwriting the old files.