Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift certificates, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how you can import coupons in bulk using a CSV file.
Smart Coupons gives you the ability to bulk import coupons using a structured CSV file.
sample.csv file is included in the Smart Coupons plugin folder within your WordPress install. You can use this as a starting point to create an import file.
Important: If you’re importing coupons on site having a different language, make sure the discount_type column of your CSV file have the translated value of corresponding discount type.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Coupon.
- Select Import Coupons tab next to Bulk Generate.
- Choose a CSV file.
- Upload file using the button.
- You can also send the generated coupon code to the respective customer at the time of import. This works with the Email Restrictions option. Any email addresses you entered will receive coupons once coupons are imported.
- Click Import and wait for a message about importing.