Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift certificates, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how you can get a shareable link of a coupon.
Anyone having this link can get the coupon applied automatically whenever they’ll click on this link.
How to get ↑ Back to top
From coupon list page ↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Coupons
- Move the mouse pointer on the coupon which you want to share
- Click on “Get shareable link“
- The link will get copied to the clipboard
- Paste it wherever you want, on any page on your website, in the newsletter content, etc.
From the coupon edit page ↑ Back to top
- Create a new coupon or open an existing one
- If you’re creating a new coupon, set the discount type, coupon amount & other settings. Publish it.
- You’ll find a section “Coupon shareable link”
- And in this section, you’ll find a button “Click to copy”.
- Click on the button to copy the link & share it via any method: email, twitter, put it on a website, etc.