Smart Coupons provide a powerful, “all-in-one” solution for gift certificates, gift cards, store credits, discount coupons, and vouchers extending the core functionality of WooCommerce coupons.
This doc article explains how you can display any message on the cart or checkout after applying a coupon.
This is an amazing feature of Smart Coupons. It allows you to interact with your customers. If you want to say something or offer anything to your customer who uses a particular coupon, you can easily do it with this feature.
How to configure coupon message ↑ Back to top
- Go to Marketing > Coupons
- Create a new coupon or edit an existing one.
- If you’re creating a new coupon, set discount type, amount & other settings as per your requirements.
- Go to the “Actions” tab.
- Look for the field “Display message“
- Add the content of the message in the provided WYSIWYG editor. You can format it as per your needs. This message will be shown to the customer who will apply this coupon in the cart.
- Optionally, you can enable “Email message?” option to include the above message in the order confirmation email.
- Publish or update the coupon.
How it looks ↑ Back to top
Some use-cases ↑ Back to top
- Display additional benefits that you’re offering
- Display another coupon code along with a custom message
- Promote any other content like audio, video, URL, etc.
- Display instructions, terms & conditions of the coupon usage
and many more…