Getting Started: ↑ Back to top
Just select bundle product option from product data list and a separate Bundle Product settings tab are available which allows you to create bundles. With multiple pricing options generate promotional and discounted offers on bundle packages.
Installation Instructions: ↑ Back to top
Once you downloaded and unzipped your purchase from WooCommerce then you need to install it on your WordPress system.
→ Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
→ Click on the Extensions menu item on the left side menu.
→ Click Add New.
→ At the top of the page, you will see an Upload button and click that.
→ Next click Choose file button in the box that appears below.
→ Select the smart-bundle-product-for-woocommerce.zip file you downloaded from WooCommerce.
→ When the zip file is finished uploading click the Activate button.
→ That’s all.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
Settings Tab: ↑ Back to top
a.Creating a Smart Bundle Product:
- Go to → Products
- Click on → Add new
- Enter name and description of the product.
- Choose product type → Select Bundle Product from Product data list.
b.Setting Up the Product:
- Click on bundle product to edit the settings.
Pricing Type: ↑ Back to top
- There are three types of pricing option available for admin.
- Fixed Pricing: Define the price from the General Tab in Regular Price option otherwise Smart Bundle Product will not work.
- Per Product Pricing Without Bundle Price: Charge the price for per product in the bundle, without bundle price being included in the final price.
- Per Product Pricing With Bundle Price: Charge the price for per product in the bundle, with bundle price being included in the final price.
Single Page Layout: ↑ Back to top
- Select page layout to display the product accordingly.
- Products in the bundle can be viewed in Table, Grid and Full-Width Grid Layout.
- Enter the number of columns in Grid Layout and Full-Width Grid Layout.
Bundle Minimum Products: ↑ Back to top
- Set a limit for products for creating a bundle.
- For example, if there’s a minimum limit of five products. The user has to select five or more products to add a bundle in the cart.
Show Box Item Price and Product Selection: ↑ Back to top
- Checkbox to display product prices separately on products, in this manner all the products will display respective prices along with bundle price.
- Allow users to select and add products to the bundle, price of the products that are selected will be added to bundle price total.
Product Add-ons: ↑ Back to top
- Add products in this field to be bundled together from bundle product settings.
- Search existing shop products in order to use them in the bundle.
- If there are no products available in the shop, Product Add-ons option will not work.
Usage ↑ Back to top
- Set pricing type either fixed price, per product with bundle price and per product without bundle price.
- Select how to display the product by choosing the Product layout.
- Select the minimum number of products to be bundled.
- Enable the user to select the products to be added to the bundle price.
- Choose which products are to be bundled together.
FRONT VIEW: ↑ Back to top
- If the number of selected products is equal or more than the number set by the admin in Bundle Minimum Products option, the smart bundle product can be added to the cart.
Table Layout and Full Width Grid Layout View: