The Share Your Purchase extension for WooCommerce allows you to add a set of buttons on the Order Received page for your customers to share the purchase they have just made. In this way your products reach more users who can become customers, since these products are also recommended by one of their contacts, which generates more confidence in your store.
Set up ↑ Back to top
Once the plugin is activated, you will find a new settings section in WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Share Your Purchase to set your preferences. A help message will be displayed when activating the plugin with a button that will allow you to go directly to this section.
On this page you can set the following settings:
- Call to action. The title of the sharing section on the Thank You page. Try to use a text that encourages your customer to share the purchase they have just made.
- Button text. The label for the share buttons. Use %net% where you want the name of the social network to be displayed; for example, Share of %net%.
- Share message. The message that will be used when sharing the purchase on Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr or WhatsApp. The default message is Hey, take a look at what I just bought! Please, note that a user can edit this text while sharing.
- Twitter username. If you set your Twitter username, a mention will be added in the Twitter share (via @yourusername). Please note that a user can edit the tweet before sending it, so this doesn’t guarantee that you’re indeed mentioned.
- Twitter hashtags. You can optionally add some custom hastags (comma separated) that will be added on the tweet. Again, note that a user can edit the tweet before sending it.
- Share on social networks. Check these options to enable the services you want to show on the Thank You page. The share on WhatsApp button will only be shown on mobile devices.
Features ↑ Back to top
- Show buttons on the Order Received page to share the purchase on social media
- Each one of the buttons allows to share the first product of the order in the corresponding social network
- Five available social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr and WhatsApp
- Customize the call to action
- Customize the label for the buttons
- Customize the text shown when sharing on Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr or WhatsApp
- You can include a mention to your user when the purchase is shared on Twitter
- You can include some custom hashtags when customers share their purchase on Twitter
- Translation ready
- Completely translated into Spanish
- Developer friendly: the extension includes a filter hook to add buttons for additional social networks
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with support via the help desk.