- Open the POWr Editor.
- Go to the Locations tab.
- Edit one of the existing locations by clicking on it (you can delete all the default locations and start over if you prefer).
- Enter an address in the Enter Address field.
- Select a location from the dropdown list.
Note: POWr Store Locator locations are geo-targeted to a particular address. If your pin appears in the wrong location, check the address on Google Maps, and see if the problem appears there as well. If so, the problem has to do with where Google thinks your address is located. If not, please please get in touch with us.
Trouble finding an address in Store Locator? ↑ Back to top
If the auto-complete dropdown does not show you the right address, please double-check how Google formats the address for the location you are trying to add. For example, “SFMOMA” might give you the right result on Google Maps, but you will not find its location in the Store Locator plugin unless you enter it as “151 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94103”, which is the exact way Google displays the address for that location.
How to Import Multiple Locations to Store Locator
You can add multiple locations to a POWr Store Locator all at once by uploading a CSV file. Here’s how…
Format Your CSV
Make sure your addresses, names, and descriptions are properly formatted in your CSV file.
Click “Upload Locations”
Navigate on over to your map plugin with your properly formatted CSV file. Then click the upload link! The screenshot should provide some guidance on where to find this feature.
Select the CSV File
After clicking the “Upload” link, you should be presented with a file selection menu. Select the file you wish to upload.
Let POWr do the rest
Now all you have to do is wait until your Store Locator plugin populates itself with all of the addresses, names, and descriptions in your (properly formatted) CSV file.
How to Install POWr Store Locator on WooCommerce
- Find POWr Store Locator in the WooCommerce Extensions Directory and click Install.
- Download the files.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload > Select your POWr zip
- Click on Activate Plugin
- You will automatically be authenticated on POWr. Approve access to continue.
- You will now see a POWr Plugins item in the left-hand navigation and you will be able to access all POWr Plugins for WooCommerce.
How to Add POWr Plugins to WooCommerce
- In the POWr Plugins navigation menu, click on your chosen plugin:
- Create your plugin in the POWr Editor.
- When you’re ready, click the blue ‘Add to Site’ button on the top right of the POWr Editor.
- Copy the HTML snippet and paste it wherever you would like to add your POWr plugin.
How to Add your POWr Plugin to WooCommerce Products
Option 1: Adding to Product Data
- You will see a new section appear under Product data called POWr Plugins.
- Click POWr Plugins and you will see a default form.
- At the top of the form preview on the right-hand side you can select whether to display the form above or below your product, or not display it at all:
To edit the content of the form, click on Edit Form Builder.
This will open the POWr Editor in a pop-out window where you can make any necessary changes:
When you’re happy with your changes, close the POWr Editor.
Click Update in the Publish panel on the top right :
To check how it looks, click Preview Changes.
Option 2: Adding to Text Sections
- Go to Products.
- Select your product and click Edit.
- You will now see an option to add POWr plugins in all sections that contain a text editor. Select your preferred plugin and the code snippet will be added to the text sections automatically.
Click Update and then Preview Changes on the right-hand side.
Customize your plugin live on your site!
🎉Congratulations on installing your POWr plugin on WooCommerce! 🎉