Sales countdown timer plugin for WooCommerce enables you to display countdown timer and quantity counter on product and shop page.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download Sales Countdown Timer for WooCommerce and have your .zip file
- At the WordPress admin panel, go to the Plugins section, and click ‘Add New’ to upload and install the plugin you just downloaded from WooCommerce.
- Upload the .zip file to proceed with the installation.
- Wait until the plugin installs. After successful installation, activate the plugin, and move on to configuration settings.
Sales Countdown Timer Configurations ↑ Back to top
Go to the settings of product you want to display countdown timer and navigate to Product Data Section, here click the Sales Countdown to enable the sales countdown timer. You can set
- Start and end date of discount period
- Set the quantity of products available for sale
- Sale price of a product
General Settings of Sales Countdown Timer Plugin ↑ Back to top
In the admin panel go to the WooCommerce >Sales Countdown Timer for general settings.
Select What To Display ↑ Back to top
Choose if you want to display only countdown timer or quantity counter on the product and shop page. You can also select to display both at a time.
Select Countdown Timer Box On ↑ Back to top
You have the option to display countdown timer only on the product page or shop page or you can display on both.
Select Timer Style ↑ Back to top
It enables 3 different styles for countdown timer such as Simple, Classic and Pro. Select which better suits your website.
Choose Where To Display ↑ Back to top
You can choose to display the countdown timer either below the product price or below the product image.
Color Scheme ↑ Back to top
You can use your default theme colors for countdown timer or you can customize the colors as well.