The product enquiry form extension adds a tab to each of your product pages allowing customers to contact you via form to enquiry specifically about that product. The store manager received the email and can then reply to the customer directly. The form is protected by reCAPTCHA verification.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
To configure the shop manager email and reCaptcha settings:
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Enquiries.
Note: Versions of this extension older than 1.2.4 have their settings shown under Settings > General.
Disable the enquiry form per product ↑ Back to top
There is an option per product to disable the enquiry tab on the ‘General’ tab of the product data meta box.
Customer Facing Form ↑ Back to top
When enabled, the extension will display a new tab “Product Enquiry” on the product page:
Details can be entered into the form, and when your customer clicks “Send Enquiry”, an email will be sent to the store owner.
Customer Submitted Email
The form is sent as an email to the store owner only, and shows similar to below:
- The Customer Name will be replaced with the name entered on the form
- The customer email will be shown after their name
- A full link to the product enquired about is listed with the name
- The enquiry details are included
The store owner can then reply to the customer directly with any needed comments.
Hooks ↑ Back to top
There are several hooks inside the enquiry form:
product_enquiry_before_form(); product_enquiry_before_message(); product_enquiry_after_message(); product_enquiry_after_form();