WooCommerce Bookings is compatible with Product Add-Ons (sold separately). Used together, you can create more powerful booking forms with additional options.
Setting up add-ons for bookable products is the same as other types of product with the exception of Add-ons options. Both WooCommerce Bookings and Product Add-Ons must be installed and activated.
- Follow directions for Creating a Bookable Product.
- Go to the Add-ons tab in Product Data.
- Select Add Field. A window displays with Add-on fields (next step).
- Select Checkboxes from the Type dropdown.
- Select whether to multiply the add-on cost by the number of persons booking or the number of blocks being booked.
- Add Option.
- Sample Result.In this example above, we check Bookings: Multiply cost by block count (optional), and then the Additional Gear cost (Helmet) is multiplied by the number blocks selected (2 hours). The main booking block cost itself is $45 per block.
The release of Bookings 1.5 included Google Calendar integration with Product Add-On information.