If you created your WooCommerce Payments account under a company, you can update the name your business operates under by adding a Doing Business As Name to your account.
To change your business name:
- Go to Payments > Settings.
- Click View and edit account details to be taken to Stripe.com
- Click the pencil icon in the Business Details section.
- Enter the account verification code, if prompted.
- Enter the new name in the Doing business as field.
- Click Save.
- Optional: click Sign out to return to your WooCommerce dashboard.
If you need to update the legal name of your business or change the type of business, for example from an individual or single-member LLC to company, please contact Stripe support.