Payment Express is a certified Visa and MasterCard solution that facilitates electronic payments from multiple access points for your WooCommerce store.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Sign up with Payment Express ↑ Back to top
- Go to the Payment Express website and sign up for an account at: https://www.paymentexpress.com/signup
- Wait for Sales to contact you with an answer on activation.
- Request PxPay credentials if the email you received doesn’t already contain them. Specifically you need:
- PxPay Access URL
- PxPay User ID
- Access Key
There is no charge to sign up or request credentials.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payment Express.
Tick checkbox to Enable Payment Express.
Enter Title shown to customers in checkout. Default is Payment Express; can be Credit Card or whatever you wish.
Enter Description shown to explain Title.
- Enter a name (e.g., your business) or a URL (e.g., your website/online store) for Merchant Reference.
Enter Px Credentials obtained when you signed up with Payment Express.
- Px-Pay Access User ID
- Px-Pay Access Key
- Px-Pay URL
- Enter URLs of landing pages you prefer when transactions succeed and fail. Can be the same or different pages.
- Success URL
- Failed URL
- Save changes.
Test Mode ↑ Back to top
- Log into your Payment Express account.
- Request testing credentials.
- Enter info at WooCommerce > Checkout > Payment Express.
- Save changes.
- Use the Payment Express Testing Details.
When finished, go back to WooCommerce > Checkout > Payment Express and re-input your live account info from step 6 in Setup and Configuration.
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch the developer via the Help Desk.