Setting Up Page Templates ↑ Back to top
To use a page template:
- Go to Pages > Add New. Or edit an existing page.
- Add a title to your page.
- Go to Page Attributes panel in the right sidebar.
- Select a Template
- Blog – Displays all your blog posts which is useful if your front page is a custom page and you want a “Blog” page.
- Archives – Displays all categories, monthly archives, popular tags and the 30 latest posts
- Sitemap – A sitemap that shows all your posts and pages.
- Full Width – A full width page template without the sidebar.
- Image Gallery – Displays your featured images and links to the post.
- Contact Form – A page with a contact form.
- Timeline – A page that has a clean timeline view of all your posts.
Additional page templates might be included in your theme. Read its documentation to see which ones it has.