Setting up the Social Profiles ↑ Back to Top
To set up the social profiles viewable in the sidebar, you need to add the social profile widget for all social profiles you want to display.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the Social Profiles widget onto the Social Profiles Box widgetized area (sidebar).
- Set up options (screenshot).
Adding a video ↑ Back to Top
Adding a video to the sidebar video player
- Create a tag that you want to use for posts containing a video to be displayed in the player (i.e., videos).
- Create posts containing a video and use this special tag.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the Woo-Videos widget to the widgetized area of your choice to display on your site.
Adding a video to a post
To add a video to a post:
- Copy the embed code from your favorite video sharing site.
- Paste it into the MyStream Custom Settings box below the WYSIWYG editor in your post backend manager.
- Tag the post with the tag you created for videos.
Setting up the video widget
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Drag the Woo – Videos Widget to the widgetized area of your choice to make the video player display on your Web site.
- Enter options.
In this example, we used the tag “video,” with the latest one appearing in the sidebar of the demo.
Placing an advert on your website ↑ Back to Top
The MyStream theme has three ad sizes
- A top banner (468 x 60 pixels)
- A content banner (468 x 60 pixels)
- Three side-by-side blocks (125×125 pixels)
All have dedicated positions on the site and only need to be set up and enabled/disabled in the theme options.
The theme also has an Adsense widget, which can be set up under the widget options and added to any of the sidebar widgetized areas. It can be any size but not bigger than the sidebar width.
The image below shows the demo setup of the top banner advert.
Widgets ↑ Back to Top
There are seven custom widget, including the social profiles box, that can be added to widgetized areas:
- Social Profiles
- Woo – Videos widget
- Woo – Flickr
- Woo – Adspace Widget
- Woo – Search
- Woo – Twitter Stream
- Woo – Tabber
Note: To add Lifestream functionality in the Woo – Tabber widget, you need to install this plugin http://www.enthropia.com/labs/wp-lifestream/
Page Templates ↑ Back to Top