Do Not Try Them On Production! ↑ Back to top
Both extensions are dealing with a very sensitive subject: the pricing. You do not want to enable them on your website without proper testing first.
Install the extensions on a development/staging environment and make sure that things work well: when you change the currency, the prices are calculated correctly, from the category pages, single product, shopping cart, checkout, order. Check all the currencies you have on your website. With the Assistant, try its workflows and see that the sale events start and stop correctly, according to the rule parameters you specify.
When You Contact Technical Support ↑ Back to top
- First, make sure you have the latest versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and all its extensions. It will be very hard for us to assist you with outdated software you might have installed.
- Try to detect which combination of the active plugins causes the problem. Deactivate all the non-essential plugins first, then check the remaining for possible conflicts.
- Pay special attention to plugins dealing with pricing. A notable example is the “Wholesale Pricing” suite, which is not compatible with Multi-currency.
- Write down the exact steps to reproduce the problem. Make screenshots showing all the steps.
- Make also screenshots of the settings you have on the Multi-currency and Assistant tabs. We’ll need that information to be able to reproduce your environment on our server.
- Submit a support ticket: https://woocommerce.com/my-account/create-a-ticket/.
- In the tab “Help with my purchased products”, choose the WooCommerce Multi-currency or WooCommerce Assistant from the dropdown list.
- If you are reporting a conflict between our extension and another plugin you have purchased from WooCommerce, please also submit the same ticket again, choosing the other extension from the list. This way, all parties will be aware of the issue.
- Note: if the conflicting plugin is not one of the WooCommerce-sold products, regrettably, we won’t be able to assist you. Their authors, however, can. Ask them to contact us.
- When you receive the confirmation from us that we’ve received your request, please reply with all the details and screenshots.
Have a Question related to billing or your account? ↑ Back to top
Please choose the “Help with my account” tab when you submit a request or email firstname.lastname@example.org.