The Multi-currency extension is managed and supported by one of our developer partners for the WooCommerce.com marketplace, TIV.NET INC., a Toronto-based software development company.
Multi-currency is a relatively new plugin. TIV.NET is constantly improving it and extending its compatibility with other WooCommerce extensions.
Do Not Try It On Production! ↑ Back to top
Multi-currency is dealing with a very sensitive thing: the pricing. You do not want to enable it on your website without proper testing first.
Install it on a development/staging environment and make sure that things work well: when you change the currency, the prices are calculated correctly, from the category pages, single product, shopping cart, checkout, order. Check all currencies you have on your website.
When You Need To Contact Technical Support ↑ Back to top
- First, make sure you have the latest versions of WordPress, WooCommerce and all its extensions. We won’t be able to assist you with outdated software you might have installed.
- Try to detect which combination of the active plugins causes the problem. Deactivate all the non-essential plugins first, then check the remaining for possible conflicts.
- Pay special attention to plugins dealing with pricing. A notable example is the “Wholesale Pricing” suite, which is not compatible with Multi-currency.
- Write down the exact steps to reproduce the problem. Make screenshots showing all the steps.
- Make also screenshots of the settings you have on the Multi-currency tab. We’ll need that information to be able to reproduce your environment on our server.
- Submit a support ticket: https://woocommerce.com/my-account/create-a-ticket/.
- In the tab “Help with my purchased products”, choose the WooCommerce Multi-currency from the dropdown list.
- If you are reporting a conflict between Multi-currency and another extension you have purchased from WooCommerce, please also submit the same ticket again, choosing that extension from the list. This way, all parties will be aware of the issue.
- Note: if the conflicting plugin is not one of the WooCommerce-sold products, regrettably, we won’t be able to assist you.
- When you receive the confirmation from us that we’ve received your request, please reply with all the details and screenshots.
Have a Question related to billing or your account? ↑ Back to top
Please choose the “Help with my account” tab when you submit a request, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TIV.NET Team