We have tested the Multi-Currency for WooCommerce with many WordPress themes, plugins and third-party WooCommerce extensions. Please read the details below.
Product Types ↑ Back to top
WooCommerce Multi-currency works with the standard product types, Simple and Variable, with “Subscription”, and with the “Bookable” post types.
- The custom currency conversion rates per product currently work only with Simple products.
WooCommerce plugins/extensions ↑ Back to top
- Accommodation Bookings
- All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions (formerly “WooCommerce Subscribe All The Things”)
- Checkout Add-Ons
- Conditional Shipping and Payments
- Dynamic Pricing
- Dynamic Pricing Table
- Mix and Match Products
- MSRP Pricing
- Name Your Price
- Payment Gateway Based Fees
- PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- Product Add-Ons
- Product Vendors
- Measurement Price Calculator (requires a small code patch)
- Gravity Forms Product Add-ons (not all Gravity features are supported, only the standard pricing options)
- WPML (must not use their currency switching; multilingual parts are OK)
Shipping Methods ↑ Back to top
We have tested the Flat Rate, Free Shipping, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Australia Post, Royal Mail, and Table Rate shipping methods.
If your site is using a shipping method not listed above, please contact Support to verify the compatibility before purchasing the Multi-currency extension.
Reports ↑ Back to top
The Sales Reports show totals only for one currency at a time.
WooCommerce Admin ↑ Back to top
The new Admin interface is not multi-currency ready yet.
Page Caching ↑ Back to top
Page caching is a technique used by some WordPress hosting providers to speed up the page loading.
When page caching is enabled, the static HTML versions of the site pages are served instead of dynamic. Those pages will stay unchanged until the cache is expired or deleted. Therefore, they will always show the same prices, promotions, inventory – and currency.
The current version of WooCommerce Multicurrency uses a special technique to ignore caching and reload the new page when the currency had switched using our widget. If, however, you see that pages are still not refreshed, please let us know.
Should you notice any problem, please read this page first, then contact us with the details and screenshots. We’ll do our best to find the solution!