What is the System Status Report? ↑ Back to top
The Understanding the WooCommerce System Status Report documentation page goes through the full report and related pages of the System Status.
Why check the system status? ↑ Back to top
It is important to know how to check your WooCommerce system status for a number of reasons, the following of which are outlined in the video tutorial below.
- How to check if you have the latest versions of the core WooCommerce plugin, the WooCommerce database, and your extensions.
- How to increase your PHP memory, if you have problems saving data (such as many variations).
- Payment Gateway transactions not logging aka logging is not writable.
- How to fix broken WooCommerce pages.
- How to rule out theme conflicts due to outdated theme template files.