Homepage control is a lightweight plugin that allows you to toggle the visibility and reorder the homepage components of your WooTheme.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
To use Homepage Control:
1. Go to: Appearance > Customize > Homepage Control.
2. Drag and drop items to reorder.
3. Tick/untick the checkbox of each item to turn the display on/off.
4. Save & Publish.
Any new components added after the initial configuration will need to be manually toggled in the “Homepage Control” panel.
Compatible Themes ↑ Back to top
Any theme that has a
homepage action on the homepage is compatible. Any Woo theme released on or after January 1st 2014 is compatible with homepage control.
FAQ ↑ Back to top
How does it work? ↑ Back to top
Homepage Control monitors the
homepage action that is executed on the homepage. Any function hooked into this action will appear in the settings. This means Homepage Control is compatible with third-party themes that use the same hook, or with any custom functions you hook in via child theme.