Overview ↑ Back to top
Gift Cards allows you to create and sell digital gift cards that customers can use to pay for orders at your store. Every time you receive an order for a gift card, a unique gift card code of equal value is generated and sent to the specified recipient. The gift card owner can:
- Use it to pay for orders by entering the code directly at checkout.
- Add the gift card to their account for later use.
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide
FAQ & Feedback
Troubleshooting & Support ↑ Back to top
Purchased Gift Cards and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Gift Cards. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions for possible solutions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!