Overview ↑ Back to top
Our themes allow you to set a featured image in your posts. Featured images are dynamically re-sized to fit in your theme. The options for featured images can be found under Dynamic Images in your theme settings panel.
Our themes use WordPress Post Thumbnails to dynamically re-size your featured image, previously we had included the option to use Timthumb, however, Timthumb has now been removed from our themes and WooFramework.
WordPress Post Thumbnails ↑ Back to top
To add a featured image using WP Post Thumbnails:
1. Go to the Featured Image panel in your post/page/product/etc… and click on Set featured image.
2. Upload or find an image in your Media Library and click Set featured image to use it.
If you can’t see the Featured Image panel, make sure you have enabled it in Dynamic Images settings. Also make sure it is enabled in Screen Options.
TimThumb (retired) ↑ Back to top
Timthumb has been retired. Read more here -> http://woocommerce.com/2014/12/goodbye-timthumb-thanks-memories/
Automatic Thumbnails ↑ Back to top
There is an option under Dynamic Images labeled Automatic Image Thumbnail. This will automatically fetch the first image from inside your post and set it as your featured image.
Adjusting Size & Alignment ↑ Back to top
To adjust the dimensions of your featured images:
- Go to Dynamic Images settings panel.
- Set the alignment of the image; left, right or center.
- Set the width and height of your images in pixels.