DataCash is a credit card processor that allows you accept credit card payments on your WooCommerce site.
Requirements ↑ Back to top
- An SSL certificate – see SSL and HTTPS for free and low-cost options
- A DataCash account – sign up for a new gateway account or sign into your existing one at datacash.com
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at:.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
Note: ‘Payments’ formerly called ‘Checkout’ prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select DataCash. This takes you to the Settings screen.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable –
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they use DataCash, e.g., Types of cards you accept
- DataCash Vtid – Number provided by DataCash
- Password – Supplied by DataCash for accessing their site
- URL Endpoint – Select Test for testing transactions. Select Production for live transactions.
- Transaction Mode – Authorize Only to verify funds are available; you must manually capture. Authorize and Capture to obtain authorization and capture payment (recommended).
- Enable Debugging and enter an address for Debugging Email if troubleshooting your site/store. Otherwise, leave disabled.
- Save changes.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.