Composite Products can be used to create product kits and complex products by grouping existing simple or variable products.
Overview ↑ Back to top
Composite Products is an advanced product kitting toolkit for WooCommerce that allows you to:
- Create product kits consisting of multiple configurable components.
- Customize many aspects of their configuration flow, layout and appearance.
- Introduce dependencies between component options.
- Create multiple configuration paths by conditionally hiding entire components.
- Use discounts to make your kits more appealing.
For an optimal customer experience in a wide range of kitting applications, the appearance of Composite products in the front-end is highly customizable. For large-scale kitting applications, the extension supports a step-by-step configuration process and a paginated, sortable and filterable view of component options.
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide – Part I:
- Getting Started
- Component Settings
- Layout Options
- Catalog Price
- Cart Editing
- Managing Inventory
Store Owner’s Guide – Part II:
Customize & Extend
- Data Structures & Storage
- Functions Reference
- Filters Reference
- Actions Reference
- Rest API Reference
FAQ & Feedback
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Purchased Composite Products and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Composite Products. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!