Buy Again for WooCommerce allows your customers to quickly buy products they purchased previously at your store.
Products purchased by customers are listed in a separate table in section Buy Again in the My Account page. Customers can add multiple products to the cart using the Add to Cart button or directly purchase a product from the Buy Again section using the Buy Now button.
Installation ↑ Back to top
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
To set up the extension, go to WordPress Admin > Buy Again > Settings.
General ↑ Back to top
- Enable the Enable Buy Again checkbox to display the Buy Again section in the user’s My Account page.
- By default, products from orders which has reached Processing/Completed will be listed in the Buy Again Table. If you want to list products from other order status, you can do so by customizing the “Order Status for Purchasing Products through Buy Again” option.
You can also display a notice on the single product page if that product has been purchased by that user previously. To enable this option, enable the “Display Previously Purchased Notice on Single Product Page” checkbox. You can also customize the notice which is displayed to the user.
Advanced ↑ Back to top
- By default, Buy Again functionality will be available for All Products. If you want restrict Buy Again functionality to particular products/categories, you can do so by using the “Buy Again will be Displayed for” option.
- By default, Buy Again functionality will be available for All Users. If you want restrict Buy Again functionality to particular Users/User roles, you can do so by using the “Buy Again can be accessed by” option.
- By default, the Buy Again section can be accessed in the following URL http://yoursite.com/buy-again. If you want to customize the URL slug for the Buy Again page, you can do so by customizing the My Account Page Menu Slug option.
Localization ↑ Back to top
You can customize the Display, Labels of the following fields displayed in the Buy Again section in the My Account page.
- No. of Products to Display Per Page
- Product image
- Product name
- Product price
- Add to cart button
- Buy Again button
Usage ↑ Back to top
- Once the plugin is set up, based on the restriction settings configured, a separate section “Buy Again” will be displayed in the user’s My Account page. In this section, a table with the products previously purchased by the users will be listed.
- Customers can add products to their cart using the Add to Cart button from this section or directly purchase products using the Buy Now button.
- Customers can also purchase individual products from the Order details section from their My Account Page.
- This extension can also display a product previously purchased notice on the single product page.
Plugin Performance Tracker for Admin ↑ Back to top
This extension comes bundled with a feature where the products purchased using the Add to Cart and Buy Now buttons provided by the plugin will be captured and displayed to the admin.
Translation ↑ Back to top
Buy Again for WooCommerce is translation ready, meaning you can edit the po files by which you can translate the text to any language.
The steps to perform the translation are as follows. For example, a translation to French.
- Download and install Poedit
- Open the file buy-again-for-woocommerce > languages > buy-again-for-woocommerce.pot using Poedit.
- Create a new translation file by clicking Create new translation button
- Choose the Source text and set its corresponding French text in Translation Text Area.
- Save the changes.
- Save the file name as buy-again-for-woocommerce-fr_FR.po.
- If you are using WordPress Version 3.9.13 or below, then in wp-config.php define the WPLANG as French. Syntax is define(‘WPLANG’, ‘fr_FR’);
- If you are using WordPress Version 4.0 or above, then go to WordPress dashboard > Settings > General and select the Site Language as French.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with us via the Help Desk.