Product Bundles allows you to group existing simple, variable, and subscription products — and sell them together.
Overview ↑ Back to top
The Bundle type is a powerful alternative to the Grouped Product type. With Product Bundles, you can:
- Set a predetermined quantity range for each bundled product.
- Add variable products to bundles and enable only specific variations if needed.
- Bundle multiple instances of the same product.
- Boost your up-selling performance by offering kit versions of popular products paired with one or more related items.
- Offer bulk discounts.
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide
- Getting Started
- Bundled Product Settings
- Item Grouping
- Cart Editing
- Managing Inventory
Customize & Extend
- Data Structures & Storage
- Functions Reference
- Filters Reference
- Actions Reference
- REST API Reference
FAQ & Feedback
Troubleshooting & Support ↑ Back to top
Purchased Product Bundles and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of all extensions and themes. Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Product Bundles. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers it by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions for possible solutions.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!