Scenario ↑ Back to top
James has a lakeside cabin that people can rent for a fishing trip. It can accommodate 10 people at any time. He wants to create three available time slots:
- Availability A: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Availability B: 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Shared Resource Availability: 24-hour slot of 7:00 am-7:00 am
If someone books Availability A, the availability blocks need to be decreased both for Availability A and Shared Resource Availability. If someone books Availability B, the availability blocks need to be decreased both for Availability B and Shared Resource Availability. If someone books Shared Resource, the availability blocks need to be decreased for all three.
Products Used ↑ Back to top
Setup and Configuration ↑ Back to top
James needs two different products to handle this scenario. The first product is for Shared Resource Availability (24-hour blocks). The second is for Availability A and B.
- We will create a resource and call it
Spaceswhich will be a resource shared across both products. Create a resource like this one:
- Then create the first bookable product for the Shared Resource Availability. We will call ours Fishing Lake Rental – 24 Hours.
- Now create the product for the Availability A and B. We will call ours Fishing Lake Rental – 12 Hours.
Questions and Feedback ↑ Back to top
Have a question before you buy? Please fill out this pre-sales form.
Already purchased and need some assistance? Get in touch with a Happiness Engineer via the Help Desk.