Overview ↑ Back to top
All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions (APfS) allows you to add subscription plans to existing products. It also introduces features that give customers more freedom to create and manage subscriptions. With APfS, customers can:
- Purchase entire carts on subscription.
- Add products to existing subscriptions.
Documentation Contents ↑ Back to top
Store Owner’s Guide
FAQ & Feedback
Questions & Support ↑ Back to top
Purchased All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions and need assistance? If you’ve found an issue:
- Ensure you have the latest versions of WooCommerce and WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Go to WooCommerce > System Status to check for plugin updates and other important information that may require your attention.
- Rule out a plugin conflict: Turn off all plugins except WooCommerce, WooCommerce Subscriptions and All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions. If the issue is resolved, find the plugin that triggers the issue by re-activating plugins one by one.
- Rule out a theme conflict. Activate Storefront, or a default WordPress theme such as Twenty Fourteen and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Make sure that the issue you are experiencing is not caused by a known limitation.
- Read these important notes on Compatibility.
- Use the WooCommerce Self Service Guide.
If you followed these steps but the issue persists, get in touch with us via the Help Desk!