Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin helps you to add, manage affiliates, and track performance from a single place – commissions, sales, payout, leaderboard, etc. Earn money without hard work. Increase your brand outreach, and get potential customers.
This doc explains how you (store owner) can set different affiliate commission rates for your affiliates. It can be a flat percentage or a flat rate commission.
Create commission plan for product or product category ↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Affiliates > Plans.
- Click on ‘Add a Plan’ to create a new commission plan.
- Give name to the plan for you reference.
- Under Commission, enter commission amount you want to give to affiliate. You can set either percentage or flat commission.
- Next to it, you will see rule-group with Affiliate. Click on it and select either Product or Product Category. Then next select any of or none of. Here, ‘any of’ stands for any of these products/product category where ‘none of’ stands for none of these products/product category.
- Search for product or product category you want to include/exclude in the search dropdown.
- Click on ‘Save’ once done.
That’s it. Your affiliate will now earn your specified affiliate commission per product in the order.
Click on ‘Add a condition’ to add multiple rules to the same group. Click on ‘Add another group’ to add a new rule group.
For each rule group (under ‘This group is a pass’ dropdown) and between multiple rule groups (under the ‘WHEN’ dropdown), you can select whether all conditions should satisfy or at least one condition should satisfy.
It’s familiar AND (all), OR (at least) rules.
FAQ’s ↑ Back to top
Is it mandatory to set affiliate commission for each product or product category? ↑ Back to top