Affiliate for WooCommerce plugin helps you to add, manage affiliates, and track performance from a single place – commissions, sales, payout, leaderboard, etc. Earn money without hard work. Increase your brand outreach, and get potential customers.
This doc explains how you (store owner) can set different affiliate commission rates for your affiliates. It can be a flat percentage or a flat rate commission.
Enable affiliate specific commission setting ↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Affiliate.
- Enable the ‘Affiliate specific commission’ checkbox (if not enabled).
- Click on ‘Save changes’.
Assign a commission rate for each affiliate ↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Affiliates.
- Select an affiliate and click on the ‘Settings’ icon. This will take you to ‘Affiliate For WooCommerce Settings’ under their user profile.
- Under ‘Commission type’, select the commission type as ‘Percentage’ or ‘Flat’ from the drop-down.
- Under ‘Commission rate’, enter the corresponding value, say 30% for percentage or $10 for flat.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on ‘Update User’.
That’s it. Your affiliate will now earn your specified affiliate commission per order.
Repeat the same steps for different affiliates.
Note – Flat rate commission will be applied per order. So if the order total is less than the commission rate, the affiliate will still get the set commission rate for that order.
FAQ’s ↑ Back to top
Is it mandatory to set affiliate commission for each affiliate? ↑ Back to top
What if I don’t set a specific commission for an affiliate? ↑ Back to top
The affiliate will receive the commission that is set under WooCommerce > Settings > Affiliate > Referral commission (in %) i.e. affiliate commission set on a global level.
Assigning an affiliate commission to a specific affiliate will override the global affiliate commission for that user only.