Using the Affiliate For WooCommerce plugin, you (store owner) can create tags and assign them to each affiliate.
Tags are useful to identify specific affiliates. For example, you can assign the ‘Influencer’ tag to your top-performing affiliates, ‘Active’ tag who bring decent sales regularly, ‘Dormant’ tag to those who don’t bring sales, and so on.
You can also use these tags to search specific affiliates.
How can store-owner / admin create affiliate tags? ↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Affiliate
- Under Affiliate tags, click on Manage affiliate tags. It will take you to the ‘Affiliate Tags’ screen.
- You’ll see seven pre-defined tags – Active, Bronze, Dormant, Influencer, Platinum, Promoter, Silver
- To add your own tag, under ‘Add New Affiliate Tag’, enter the tag.
- Write a description. This is to understand the purpose as to why the tag was created.
- Click the ‘Add New Affiliate Tag’ button.
Your new tag will be added to the table on the right. You can search for tags using the search bar and also delete tags as and when required.
How can store-owner / admin assign tags to affiliates? ↑ Back to top
- Go to WooCommerce > Affiliates
- Select the user you want to assign tags
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon or the ‘Edit’ icon under ‘OTHER DETAILS’ below. This will take you to that User profile.
- Under ‘Select tags for affiliate’, you can enter pre-defined tags or new tags.
- Click on ‘Update Profile’ button
All the tags assigned to each affiliate will be shown under ‘OTHER DETAILS’ on the plugin dashboard.